Protection Order Petitions

Protection Orders 
Domestic Violence, Anti-Harassment and Stalking


If you are being harassed, threatened or assaulted, whether or not you have a court order,                          Call 9-1-1 or your local police!

Information on Washington State Protection Orders
If you have a court order, it is important to remember:
  1.  Keep a certified copy of your order with you at all times.
  2. The order is enforceable throughout the State of Washington, the United States and in U.S. territories. 
  3. If you move to another state, you can take a certified copy of your final order to the local court in your new state or territory to register it. Registration is not required, but it can help with enforcement.
  4. If there is a violation of your court order, call 9-1-1 or your local police. Tell them you have a court order and it is being violated.
Brochure to Understanding Washington State Protection Orders
If minors are involved contact Superior Court 509-659-3257

All Protection Order Petitions require a completed Law Enforcement Information Sheet (see below)
Law Enforcement Information Sheet

Protection Order Petition

Instruction for Protection Order Petition