Roster List Application

The Small Works Roster, Consultant Roster and Vendor Roster for Adams County is hosted by the MRSC Rosters shared online database. More information is available at

Even if you have been on the Adams County Small Works Roster, Consultant Roster or Vendor Roster in the past, you will need to register with MRSC Rosters for any future jobs.

Registration process:
1. Visit
2. Click the "Business Membership" button under 'Join MRSC Rosters'
3. Create a FREE account and select Adams County in your application

If you have roster registration questions, please contact MRSC Rosters at For questions regarding specific projects, please contact Adams County directly at or (509) 659-3276.

Adams County Public Works
210 W. Alder Ritzville, WA 99169
Phone: (509) 659-3276