Steve Dixon, Judge
If you have pleadings that you wish to file please mail them directly to the Adams County Clerk's office at P.O. Box 187.
Miguel Garcia, Court Administrator
P. O. Box 126
Ritzville, Washington 99169-0126
For questions regarding the filing of documents or regarding pleadings that have been filed in your case please contact the Adams County Clerk's Office at 509-659-3257.
Any attorney wanting to appear by phone can contact the Superior Court Administrator.
Local Court Rules
Adams County Superior Court is one of 39 Superior Courts in Washington. The Superior Court is a trial court of general jurisdiction that hears the following types of cases:
- Felony criminal charges
- Civil disputes
- Dissolution of marriage and other domestic relations matters
- Controversies pertaining to real property
- Probate and guardianships
- Juvenile matters
- Appeals from District Courts and certain state and local administrative agencies
Adams County Superior Court will actively manage the business of the court so as to provide the fair, prompt and understandable resolution of legal disputes. The court will provide access to justice for all citizens and will treat participants professionally, impartially and with respect.
- Washington Courts Homepage: http://www.courts.wa.gov/
- Juror Website: http://www.courts.wa.gov/newsinfo/resources/
- Court Forms Website: http://www.courts.wa.gov/forms/
- Live Court Stream